Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Pictures

Here are almost 300 pictures that I took on my trip.  Check them out.  I will also be sharing highlights of my trip, sprinkled with some pictures, during my message on Sunday morning at FBC.  My sermon title is "Lessons Learned in the Light of Disaster." I will share some Scripture that sheds light on the unanaswered questions of life such as disaster, as well as give some applications from this trip and what I feel God showed us through it all. It will also be applicable, I believe, to anyone going through some challenges or difficult situatons in their life right now. Dave & I will be sharing a more complete power point presentation focused on the specifics of our trip and Q & A time soon as well, probably at each of the 3 churches that sent us.  Will let you know when that is lined up.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=104236885699438429672&target=ALBUM&id=5599612658171103009&authkey=Gv1sRgCJerp7yf087XwAE&feat=email

No comments:

Post a Comment