Wednesday, April 13, 2011

At the airport!

We are at Columbia Airport.  I better blog here, because we have less than an hour to change planes in Chicago for the flight to Japan.  United let us check in 4 bags for free since this is for relief work.  We had a quick interview with Hannah Horne from WIS and this should be on tonight and also available on the WIS website. 

I am feeling very good about the trip and excited to be going.  It is overwhelming how everyone has supported us. With Calvary Chapel, First Baptist, & Lexington Presbyterian.  We raised over $28,500.  Many have told us they will be praying. 

Pray for open doors, open hearts, and many opportunities to share Christ's love in Japan at this time.  By the way, I may not be able to blog regularly in Japan, but my daughter Kayla will update from my text messages.  You can also follow on twitter at paulatcr on my twitter account. 

No comments:

Post a Comment